STILL ACCEPTING BIDS
Hyde County Industrial Arts Center
Site Topsoil Removal and Fill Placement
Swan Quarter, NC
Addendum No. 2
January 24, 2023
Issued to: Maintenance Director Superintendent Bidders
Paul O'Neal, Melanie Shaver, Tommy Sawyer, Derek Hatchell, All plan rooms
Hyde Co. Schools, Sawyer and Sons Hatchell Const.
This Addendum modifies the bid documents. Please acknowledge receipt when you receive this email.
1. There were insufficient bids to open on January 24th. The project will rebid at 3:00 PM on Tuesday January 31 at Cahoon and Kasten Architects, PC. At that time there will be no minimum number of bids.
2. This addendum need not be acknowledged on the face of the bid if the bid was submitted today and the bidder chooses to leave it in the hands of the architect until the next opening.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION TO REVIEW:
NOW ACCEPTING BIDS FOR HYDE COUNTY INDUSTRIAL ARTS CENTER
Sealed proposals will be received until January 24, 2023, until 3:00 PM in the office of Cahoon and Kasten Architects, 118 W. Wood Hill Drive, Nags Head, NC and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, material and equipment entering into the construction of:
Hyde County Industrial Arts Center site topsoil removal and fill replacement
Bids will be received for single prime bid contracts. All proposals will be lump sum.
A pre-bid meeting will be held at 10:00 AM on January 19, 2023, at 20392 US Hwy. 264, Swan Quarter, NC 27885.
Attendance at the pre-bid meeting is highly recommended but not mandatory.
Bid documents are available for examination in the plan rooms of the offices of:
• The Designer: Cahoon and Kasten Architects, PC
• NC Institute of Minority Economic Development, Inc., 114 W. Parrish St., 5th Floor, Durham, NC
• Hispanic Contractors Assoc. of the Carolinas (p) 877-227-1680
• Associated General Contractors, Carolinas Branch, Raleigh
• Builders and Contractors Exchange of Virginia, 118 Azalea Garden Rd, Norfolk, VA
Complete plans and specifications for this project can be obtained from Cahoon and Kasten Architects, PC at (p) 252-441-0271 beginning on January 10, 2023 for the deposit of $25.00. The plan deposit will be refunded to all bidders and non-bidders, provided the plans are returned bound, and in good condition no later than 10 days following the bid date.