Instructional Technology Support & Training for Teachers
1) Hyde County Teachers begin by accepting the Hyde County Schools Professional Learning Calendar. The calendar includes all Hyde County program and support trainings, all NCDPI webinars, all NCVPS webinars, and much more.
Professional Learning Opportunities from HCS:ITF
January 2021: Empowered Learner and Digital Citizenship
Digital Teaching and Learning focused for Hyde County Schools optional Professional Developments presented by Instructional Technology Facilitator.
- Tech Tuesday: Open Question & Answer Sessions 3:15-3:45
- Jan. 5: Canvas Open Question & Answer Session
- Jan. 12: Seesaw Open Question & Answer Session
- Jan. 19: Canvas Open Question & Answer Session
- Jan. 26: Seesaw Open Question & Answer Session
Groovy Google Wednesday 3:15-4:00
- Jan. 6: Student Led Conferences
- Jan. 13: Creating Rubrics
- Jan. 20: How to Create Student Blogs
- Jan. 27: Interactive Notebooks and Posters
Thriving Thursdays 3:15-4:00
We will begin the NCDPI Teacher Canvas Course for the 2020-2021 Digital Learning Standards for Students. The course is designed to be self-paced or together.
You will be automatically enrolled in the course and if you choose, you can attend the Thriving Thursday meeting or self-pace through the course alone or neither.
- Jan 7 will focus on "Empowering the Learner"
- Jan. 14 will focus on "Empowering the Learner"
- Jan 21 will focus on "Digital Citizenship" in the classroom
- Jan. 28 will focus on "Digital Citizenship" in the classroom
To join visit the Professional Learning Calendar and click on the date with the Google MEET. The agenda & resources will be present in the Calendar description.
3) Hyde County Educators' Canvas Course for Self-Paced Training Sessions