Current Students

Current students in need of their transcript may request transcripts from Mrs. Cohick, the School Counselor. There is no fee for this service.

Current students applying to colleges/universities will simply need to email Mrs. Cohick with the name of the college/university they are applying to to send transcripts on their behalf.

Prior Graduates

Prior graduates will need to contact Ms. Malinda Harris to request a transcript. The prior graduate will need to provide Ms. Harris with their name, date of birth, graduation year, name of institution they wish the transcript sent to, and an admissions counselor name there, if applicable.

Ms. Malinda Harris is available by phone at 252-926-0221, fax at 252-926-0224, or by email at harrism@hyde.k12.nc.us.