- We believe that all students should be provided opportunities to learn using the best resources and most current technology.
- We believe that all students can and will learn when taught by caring, highly qualified teachers in a safe and secure learning environment where respect and dignity are the foundation of their relationships with one another.
- We believe that education is an equally shared responsibility between the school, students, parents, community and supportive board of education.
- We believe that all avenues of funding must be pursued in order to provide a well-rounded education for all students in academics, technology, athletics, healthy and socially acceptable behaviors, and the arts.
- We believe that opportunities must be provided for all students to develop 21st Century skills in order to be a productive citizen capable of adapting to the inevitability of change and pursuing one’s fullest potential.
The vision of Hyde County Public Schools is to be a school district of excellence that graduates all students with the skills to be competitive in a global society.
The mission of Hyde County Public Schools is to be accountable to all stakeholders and provide the personnel and resources needed for all students to be productive members of society.